My tea sampler set is a delicious way to try 8 different teas from my collection of all natural, hand blended, loose leaf teas. The set includes a balanced assortment of black, green, and herbal teas, comes with a beaded tea ball infuser for a total tea experience, packed in an 8.25" by 8" by 1.75" wood cigar box to make a memorable gift for any tea lover! Perfect too for special corporate gifts!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 8 hand blended loose leaf teas in 2-3/8" by 1-3/8" clear top tins, 1/2-2 ounces each depending on flavor. Descriptions below.
- Tea infuser ball with gorgeous blue green and silver-tone beads and tea bag charm.
- Packaged in an unfinished pine wood cigar gift box with metal clasp, and includes instructions for brewing.
LAVENDER EARL GREY- this classic is updated with hints of vanilla and lavender for a more delicious taste with all the familiar comforts of traditional earl grey; black tea.
* CINNAMON GINGER VANILLA CHAI- rich and spiced with cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and ginger, brew it strong and with plenty of milk; black tea.
* JASMINE GREEN TEA- whole leaf green tea is layered with jasmine blossoms for a delicate floral taste with a hint of sweet jasmine; green tea.
* MANGO ROSE- mango and rose petals are blended with large leaf black tea for a sweet treat that is rich and flavorful; black tea.
* BERRY HIBISCUS- a beautiful mix of elderberries, rose hips, and hibiscus that can be enjoyed hot or iced; caffeine free herbal tea.
* CHAMOMILE MINT- perfect for after a meal, it combines the digestive properties of peppermint with the relaxation of chamomile; caffeine free herbal tea.
* PEPPERMINT FLORAL- refreshing mint is blended with sweet rose hips, passion flower, and rose petal for a bright and flowery tea; caffeine free herbal tea.
* INVIGORATING HERBAL- a wonderful mix of herbs, roots, and seeds to invigorate and stimulate with flavors of licorice and peppermint and slight taste of maple, made from fennel seeds, flax seeds, fenugreek seeds, licorice root, and peppermint leaf; caffeine free herbal tea.
The Cured Company